Post-Crash Education Workshops
We deliver educational workshops and training on grief, loss and trauma and self-care strategies for organisations whose staff may be exposed to road trauma as part of their work, such as emergency services personnel and for communities whose have been affected by road incident.
Presentations and seminars are tailored to need and can include topics such as:
- How to support yourself and others after a road crash;
- Understanding the impact of grief, loss and trauma
- Communicating with those who are bereaved
- How to support yourself and others experiencing grief and loss
- Self Care strategies
- Common reactions after grief and loss
- How to support children and adolescents
- Life changing impacts after a road crash
- When professional help may be needed
- Find out where and how to access support.
Road Safety Education
Road incidents and injuries can be prevented. The Injury Matters’ ‘Explore Injury’ takes a look in to what we can to to prevent further road incidents.
Injury Matters: Mental and Physical Safety (MaPS) on our Roads
Information for heavy vehicle operators and industry with tips on how to improve mental and physical health as a means of improving heavy vehicle safety.
Please contact us for further information or if you require a training session for your organisation or community. Note that some fees may apply for customised education and training events.