We deliver educational workshops and training on grief, loss and trauma and self-care strategies for organisations whose staff may be exposed to road trauma as part of their work, such as emergency services personnel and for communities whose have been affected by road incident.
Presentations and seminars are tailored to need and can include topics such as:
- How to support yourself and others after a road crash;
- Understanding the impact of grief, loss and trauma
- Communicating with those who are bereaved
- How to support yourself and others experiencing grief and loss
- Self Care strategies
- Common reactions after grief and loss
- How to support children and adolescents
- Life changing impacts after a road crash
- When professional help may be needed
- Find out where and how to access support.
Please contact us for further information or if you require a training session for your organisation or community. Note that some fees may apply for customised education and training events.