Lifeline WA provides a wide range of crisis support, suicide prevention services as well as face-to-face counselling services and programs.
- Telephone Crisis Support – 13 11 14 (Available 24/7), Online Crisis Chat or Crisis Text
- Counselling Services that provide affordable, confidential, face-to-face counselling for separated parents, or those who are bereaved.
- Training programs that increase understanding of suicide prevention and mental health within the community and workplace.
- Information and resources for help seekers and caregivers.
- Lifeline WA’s Community Visitors Scheme (CVS) aims to help to improve the social and mental wellbeing of lonely and isolated older people in our community.
- DBTeen: Mental wellbeing skills groups for young people and families
If someone’s life is in danger then call 000.