Injury Prevention 101 eLearning module
14 June 2022 - 14 June 2023
Developed for WA’s injury prevention sector (i.e. local government workers, health promotion officers, community engagement officers and recent graduates), this Module will guide you through the Public Health Approach to Injury Prevention and support you to plan, implement and evaluate activities/strategies to prevent or reduce harm from injury in your community.
This interactive, self-paced course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete and will provide you with an overview of;
1. The incidence of injury in WA, and
2. The five stages of the Public Health Approach to Injury Prevention.
After completing the course, a multiple-choice quiz will assess how much you have learnt about the Public Health Approach to Injury Prevention. If you obtain a score of at least 70%, a certificate of completion will be available for you to download.
To start your learning, if you are yet to complete an Injury Matters eLearning module, create a new account at the Injury Matters Learning Centre. Once your account is activated:
- Click ‘Site home’ in the left-hand side bar,
- Choose which course to enrol in (injury prevention 101 eLearning),
- Click ‘Enrol’,
- Start course and complete the module at your own pace.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact Injury Matters via 6166 7688.